- 3 Villas have 4 double bedrooms and 1 villa have 3 double bedrooms and one twin bedroom
- TV and DVD player in each bedroom as well as in the living room
- WiFi (some times at extra cost, depending on offer)
- Washing machine, Dryer, iron and ironing board
- Baby high chair and cot (upon request)
- Hairdryer & Pure Physic shampoo and bath products (one refill per week) Hand and bath towels
- Fully equepped kitchen including, dishwasher, oven, microwave, refrigerator/freezer
- Tennis rackets are available throughout the day
- On request and extra cost
- Dinner and lunch delivery
- Dinner catering
- Airport transfer
- Bicycle rental
- WiFi internet, 50 Euro per week (depending on offer)
- Daily cleaning/extra cleaning
- Extra bed
- In-house massage
- In-house hair styling, manicure/pedicure etc.
- Babysitting and doctor on call
- Honeymoon basket
- Local sightseeing trips Sporting trips
- Tennis instructor
- Helicopter service
Divine Villas are located in Cape Tersanas, in Chania - a beautiful complex of 8 luxurious villas, each with their own private pool.
"Sea View" Villas
Divine Sea view villas all enjoy sea view and mountain view, each villa accommodates 8 persons and has 4 double bedrooms with own en-suit bathroom.
The villas are perfect for all year round holiday rentals, and can accommodate up to 8 persons. The area of Tersanas is 13 km north east of Chania on a beach front, quite near to Stavros. The area is situated within a small bay to the south and thus is not affected by wind. The villas have been inspired by Greek architecture, and have beautiful views of the sea and the White Mountains.
Each house is individually designed and furnished. They might look alike – but they are not.
The villas share a tennis court and have adequate parking. Extra services such as private cook, baby
|Chania Airport||8.6 km|
|Center of Chania & Chania harbour||12 km|
|Souda Harbour||12 km|
|Super Market at Chorafakia||2.6 km|
|Nearest Cafe-Restaurant||1.3 km|
|Tersanas beach||1.3 km|
|Kalathas beach||4 km|
|Stavros Beach||3.7 km|